Our 4th Annual Kidsgiving Event will be Sunday, December 5th at Code Ninjas Hillsborough-Montgomery! We will again have a drive-by event with holiday music, goodies, special guests, and of course our charity collection. This year we’ll again be supporting Steps-Together with donations of cash, gift cards, and new unwrapped gifts. Additionally, we will be collecting unexpired new non-perishable food items for the Montgomery and Hillsborough Food Pantries.
To donate, please visit: bit.ly/donate4kids21
2021 Donation Drop-off Sites:
- Code Ninjas Hillsborough-Montgomery (649 Rt 206)
- Newell Strength (2 Ilene Ct)
- Raina Rauf Allstate Insurance (1378 Rt 206)
- Beniamino’s Cucina (1325 Rt 206)
- CafeMerica (21 Belle Mead-Griggstown Rd)
- Princeton Fitness (1225 Rt 206)
2021 Local Business Sponsors:
- Code Ninjas Hillsborough-Montgomery
- Raina Rauf Allstate
- Beniamino’s Cucina
- Newell Strength
- Princeton Fitness
Food Pantry Wishlist:
- Canned chicken
- Pasta Sauce (plastic jars pref)
- Cooking Oil (vegetable, olive, canola)
- Fruit Cups
- Juice Boxes
- Canned Soups
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Cereal Boxes
- Dried Beans
What is Kidsgiving?
In previous years, KidsGiving has been a free community event where kids can bring unwrapped gifts to wrap and place under the holiday tree for local kids in need. This year with COVID in play, we will still plan to do a drive-by event to support our local charities and still make this a fun event for our younger generation. Additionally, we will have a virtual event for sign up which will include holiday cooking, games, and much more.
This year, we will be accepting gift cards, physical gifts from the wishlist, any unused/brand new toys, and cash donations. All net proceeds from the event will support Steps-Together, a local 501c3 that benefits Somerset County families facing medical crises, like childhood cancer. All food items will be donated to the Montgomery and Hillsborough food pantries.
Many local businesses are also joining us in this mission to spread holiday cheer and give back to our communities. Please visit our Facebook Page to see our partnering businesses and support them in return.
Easy Ways to Donate Monetarily:
1. Venmo @megsp1981 – please note for KidsGiving
2. Zelle # 908-962-8380 – please note for KidsGiving
3. Paypal as “friends and family” email@example.com
4. Checks made to “Montgomery Charity Foundation” mailed to 9 Aspen Court, Belle Mead, NJ 08502
Physical Donations Dropoff Info (Starting now through Dec 4th):
- During Drive-by Event on 12/5 at Code Ninjas Hillsborough (11:00-2:00)
- Hillsborough Drop-off Locations (during business hours):
- Code Ninjas in Hillsborough
- Newell in Hillsborough
- Montgomery Drop-off Locations (during business hours):
- Benianimo’s Cucina in Skillman
- All State in Skillman
- Cafe America in Belle Mead
- Princeton Fitness in Skillman
**Note: any items you drop off to fulfill must be unopened, unexpired, and unused (new in box).
We know it’s been a hard year for everyone. Let’s end the year with positivity, cheer, and goodwill. If you require a donation letter for your donation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warmest Wishes and Happiest of Holidays,
The Montgomery Charity Foundation